Sunday, March 20, 2011

depression city

It gets harder and harder to leave Toronto every time I come home. 
I'm dreading going back to Syracuse. That's putting it mildly. 
Watching the CN tower shrink into the distance makes me feel like everything awesome in life is somehow shrinking too! :( 


WELL, Syracuse is not thaaaaaat bad. Haha, but with the amount of work lately, I've been dedicating 7 days a week to school and I'm starting to burn out. After I came home, I bought a kajillion megabus tickets so that I can enjoy as many weekends in Toronto as I can this summer! The 5 hour bus ride used to seem like a huge nuisance. But i've been missing home so much that it now seems like the most minor of inconveniences. :) 
I'm currently blogging from megabus. Thank goodness for WiFi! But the bus is packed and there are quite a few young children crying. I guess it's expected though... the tickets are so cheap!


Anyways, I'm trying to hang in there... School kicks my butt, but I know I'll be home in no time. :)


See you soon!
xo nat

No comments:

Post a Comment